My daughters weren`t impressed by my six-pack abs: Farhan Akhtar
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar, who worked out hard to get a perfect six-pack abs for his 2013 entertainer ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, says his two daughters were not so impressed with his beefed up physique.
"Honestly, I don`t think they (my children) were so impressed by my six-pack abs. I think what they found very entertaining was the running," Farhan said.
Recently, Farhan took part in racing events at his daughters` school, and he took the lead in all. His daughters Shakya and Akira were proud.
"They really saw the effects of it when I ran in the apparent race. That was truly an exciting moment for them. Unfortunately, all the others were left far behind. So for them it was a nice moment of victory," said Farhan, who is married to celebrity hairstylist Adhuna Akhtar.
Currently, Farhan is busy promoting his forthcoming film ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’.
He said: "This is a very relatable film about marriage and relationships. I hope everyone likes it."
Directed by Saket Chaudhary, the film also features Vidya Balan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor