My daughters weren`t impressed by my six-pack abs: Farhan Akhtar
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar, who worked out hard to get a perfect six-pack abs for his 2013 entertainer ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’, says his two daughters were not so impressed with his beefed up physique.
"Honestly, I don`t think they (my children) were so impressed by my six-pack abs. I think what they found very entertaining was the running," Farhan said.
Recently, Farhan took part in racing events at his daughters` school, and he took the lead in all. His daughters Shakya and Akira were proud.
"They really saw the effects of it when I ran in the apparent race. That was truly an exciting moment for them. Unfortunately, all the others were left far behind. So for them it was a nice moment of victory," said Farhan, who is married to celebrity hairstylist Adhuna Akhtar.
Currently, Farhan is busy promoting his forthcoming film ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’.
He said: "This is a very relatable film about marriage and relationships. I hope everyone likes it."
Directed by Saket Chaudhary, the film also features Vidya Balan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show