My GQ dress was deliberately chopped off: Kim Kardashian
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has revealed the dress she wore at the GQ awards red carpet was intentionally cut to make it more revealing.
Kim, 33, donned a Ralph & Russo Couture silver and black gown, which featured a latex body suit and a chainmail style maxi skirt with a large slit down the front, exposing Kim's legs, reported the Daily Mirror.
The actress said the original dress was much less revealing.
"I was wearing this stunning dress, but they chopped off my sleeves and wanted to show more. I'm just going with it," she said before the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!