My main aim was to be a journalist: Meg Ryan
Los Angeles : Actress Meg Ryan says that she has wanted to become a journalist since she was a teenager.
The 52-year-old admitted that she only started acting to earn some cash, reports contactmusic.com.
"My main aim, at 18, was to become a journalist. I only started acting - in commercials - to pay my way through college in New York," Bang Showbiz quoted Ryan as saying.
The actress has been seen in films like "Sleepless in Seattle", "French Kiss" and "You`ve Got Mail".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan honoured with Entertainer of The Year award
- Treat to work on dance numbers: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Revamp your old Tees into a crop top! Watch how
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside