My mom, wife and sister are my superwomen: Hrithik Roshan
Chennai: Actor Hrithik Roshan, who donned the superhero avatar in the ‘Krrish’ franchise, doesn`t need a superwoman in real life.
"I don`t think I need a superwoman in real life because I have my mother (Pinky), wife (Sussanne) and sister (Sunaina). They are my superwomen and I`m glad to have them in my life. They hold a very special place and I don`t want anyone else to replace it," Hrithik told reporters here Monday.
He was speaking at the meet-and-greet event organized to celebrate the success of ‘Krrish 3’, which has reportedly minted over Rs.200 crore worldwide.
When asked how it makes him feel to play a superhero, he said: "Being a superhero is like playing any one of us because we all have it inside us. It has been a great journey for me and I learnt a lot by playing the character."
"I have learnt about several values a superhero posses and his service to the world. Even if we have five percent of those values, we can make the world a nicer place to live," he added.
Rakesh Roshan-directed and produced ‘Krrish 3’, which also features Kangana Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra and Vivek Oberoi in important roles, has done exceptionally well in Tamil Nadu as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!