My relationship with Eric became stronger after kids: Jessica Simpson
London: Pop star Jessica Simpson feels that her relationship with fiance Eric Johnson has grown stronger after having two children.
The 33-year-old singer, who gave birth to her second child Ace Knute in June, has a 15-month-old daughter Maxwell with her fiance, reported Contactmusic.
"My relationship with Eric has only grown stronger with the additions to our family. I love seeing him as a dad. I feel like I reached a new level of love for him and I didn`t think I could love him any more than I did already," Simpson said.
"Becoming a parent is such a unique and profound experience and doing it together has brought us even closer," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya