My weird face is a blessing: Benedict Cumberbatch
London: Sherlock` star Benedict Cumberbatch feels that his weird face has become a blessing for him.
The 37-year-old actor said his face has influenced his career trajectory, reportedly.
"There is a blessing of having a weird face, somewhere between an otter and something people find vaguely attractive. Or just an otter which is vaguely attractive," he said.
Cumberbatch said that he thought it was the programmes he was in that made people think of him as attractive.
"In all seriousness, I grew up with this face and it`s been in the industry for 10 years and now it`s getting on these `Hottie` lists.
It doesn`t make any sense because I was nowhere near the thousandth hottest face when I started out. So, I know a lot of it`s projection, which is flattering about the work."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- No talks about starring with Kangana in Ritesh's next: Irrfan Khan
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS