Nadine Coyle gets engaged to footie Jason Bell
London: Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is set to walk down the aisle with NFL footballer Jason Bell after he proposed to her in Los Angeles last week.
Asked by presenter Scott Mills during an appearance on British station Radio 1 if she was wearing an engagement ring, she said: "Yes that is an engagement ring. It happened last week."
"It happened in Los Angeles. He was really nice about it. He got down on two knees, not one knee because he had played football for a while so he was all banged up. It was different! It was really, really nice. He`s probably dying now," she said.
"I just got back from London and he was in New York and he surprised me with a ring and stuff, while I was in my pyjamas! If I had known I would have had a blow-dry or at least had a manicure or something!" she added.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that before getting into a relationship with Bell, the 25-year-old pop star dated several famous men, including "Desperate Housewives" star Jesse Metcalfe and Northern Irish soccer player Neil McCafferty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Last rites of Aadesh Shrivastava today at Oshiwara crematorium
- Akshay wants me to be like 'Mrs. Funnybones': Twinkle
- Aadesh Shrivastava bids adieu at 51!
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51