‘Namma’ Shahid Kapoor is learning Kannada
Mysore: Bollywood superstar Shahid Kapoor has picked up a few words and phrases in Kannada during his shooting schedule in Karnataka.
The ‘Jab We Met’ actor is in Mysore, shooting for his next project and that is where he heard some crew members speaking in some language he couldn’t understand. Shahid, ever the keen learner, decided to pick up the language while he was there.
Mid-Day reported a source as saying: “Shahid is always looking to learn new things. When he heard some crewmembers speaking in alien tongue, he wanted to know what it was. He was intrigued. He summoned them and demanded to know what language they were talking in.”
Apparently, he has started spending some time with the locals and crew members, talking to them in Kannada and interacting with the people around him in his time between shoots.
We love this side to the usually introvert star and hope to see him show-off his verbal range sometime soon!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj