Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair
Los Angeles: Supermodel Naomi Campbell hates doing her own hair because she is so used to having someone do it for her.
The 42-year-old model, who was one of the iconic supermodels of the 1990s along with Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington, that they were so "spoiled" with fantastic hair and make-up artists that she now struggles to do her own hair, reported People magazine.
"I was dressed up every day, hair and makeup done. We were quite spoiled, really. I am truly not good at doing my own hair because we always worked with such great professionals," she said.
While she is still enjoying a successful career, Campbell says British beauty Cara Delevigne is one of her favourite new models.
She counts the 20-year-old star as one of the best models working today, placing her in the same category as her friend Kate Moss.
"I love Jourdan Dunn`s face, beautiful, like a feline. I`m into Ajax, a lovely new girl Cara Delevigne and of course Kate Moss," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend