Naomi Campbell helped kickstart my career: Kate Moss
London: Kate Moss credits Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington behind her flourishing career in the fashion industry.
Moss, 39, who was scouted at the age of 14, said the 42-year-old stunner and fellow beauties Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington are the main reason because they helped her find her way in the fashion industry from such a young age, reported Contactmusic.
"Yeah, but they were nice. And I was quite streetwise. I still knew things. I even knew about some things that they didn`t. But they were amazing. They showed me the ropes, really. If I hadn`t been with them, I would have been screwed. They really protected me," Moss said.
The blonde beauty admits she feels reluctant to give guidance to young models because she feels they need to learn from their own mistakes.
"Sometimes they do [come to me for advice], but I think it`s really difficult. It`s like with any young person... You can`t tell anybody what to do. They have to do it their way," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday