Naomi Campbell to wed Russian billionaire at an Egyptian temple
New York: English supermodel Naomi Campbell is reportedly set to tie the knot with her Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin in a star-studded ceremony at an ancient Egyptian temple.
According to al Arabiya, Campbell will reportedly convert to the Russian Orthodox faith of her real estate tycoon fiance -- who has been dubbed the ‘Russian Donald Trump,’ reports a news daily.
The ceremony will be held at the Temple of Luxor -- located on the Nile River in the North African nation -- that is dedicated to the God of Sun, Amun, from Egyptian mythology.
It is the first marriage for Campbell. She was engaged to U2 bassist Adam Clayton in the 90s but the two split before marrying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!