New mom Celina Jaitley back at work
Mumbai: Actress Celina Jaitley, who gave birth to twins in March, is back at work.
"I am already back, I have started with my endorsement, ads and appearances. Once my kids turn six-months-old, I will start shooting for movies in November," she said here Tuesday.
Celina was speaking on the sidelines of an event. She is married to Dubai-based Austrian businessman Peter Haag.
The 30-year-old, seen in films like ‘No Entry’ and ‘Golmaal Returns’, said motherhood was a tough job and that her parents helped her to balance work and personal life.
"I am really enjoying it. Yes, it is difficult, it`s not easy but I am enjoying every moment. I have a supportive family and husband. When I am working, then both of them are with my parents and when I am not working they are with me," said Celina.
Last seen in a special appearance in ‘Will You Marry Me?’ that released in March, she will next be seen in Govinda-starrer ‘Run Bhola Run’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zooey Deschanel marries secretly, gives birth to baby girl
- Never been, never will be talent like Kishore Kumar: Lata Mangeshkar
- Ronda Rousey to star in film based on her autobiography
- Nicki Minaj cuddles with Meek Mill amid split rumours
- Tiger Shroff loses weight while shooting ‘most difficult’ song!