New mom Celina Jaitley back at work
Mumbai: Actress Celina Jaitley, who gave birth to twins in March, is back at work.
"I am already back, I have started with my endorsement, ads and appearances. Once my kids turn six-months-old, I will start shooting for movies in November," she said here Tuesday.
Celina was speaking on the sidelines of an event. She is married to Dubai-based Austrian businessman Peter Haag.
The 30-year-old, seen in films like ‘No Entry’ and ‘Golmaal Returns’, said motherhood was a tough job and that her parents helped her to balance work and personal life.
"I am really enjoying it. Yes, it is difficult, it`s not easy but I am enjoying every moment. I have a supportive family and husband. When I am working, then both of them are with my parents and when I am not working they are with me," said Celina.
Last seen in a special appearance in ‘Will You Marry Me?’ that released in March, she will next be seen in Govinda-starrer ‘Run Bhola Run’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's the joke? Riteish Deshmukh and Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull3' moment!
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- 'Sultan' is Salman Khan's best performance: Randeep Hooda
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Whoa! Kareena Kapoor Khan gets bigger role in Sonam Kapoor's 'Veera Di Shaadi'?
- Is it a bubble or a pony? Sunny Leone's latest hairstyle is something to watch out for!
- Bipasha Basu is living life queen-size with hubby Karan Singh Grover—Here's proof!
- Amber Heard feuding with Johnny Depp's family
- Happy Birthday AbRam Khan, you are an adorable munchkin! See what daddy Shah Rukh posted
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte