Newly engaged Christine Bleakley gets broody on ‘Daybreak’
London: Seems like Christine Bleakley, who has just got engaged to English football ace Frank Lampard, is already thinking about babies.
The Irish presenter, 32, couldn’t resist a cuddle from one-year-old cutie Eric Lamb when she met him on ‘Daybreak’, reports the Sun.
She bounced him on her knee when his parents Vicky and Andy appeared to discuss their upcoming show Sextuplets – ‘The Little Lambs’.
Bleakley had just returned to the ITV1 breakfast show after getting engaged to Lampard, 33, while they were on holiday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!