Nick Lachey congratulates Jessica Simpson over child birth
London: Singer Nick Lachey gave his best wishes to ex-wife Jessica Simpson on the birth of her baby boy, Ace, with fiance Eric Johnson.
The 39-year-old singer, who married the fashion designer in 2002 before they split in 2005, has not been in touch with his ex-wife for years, reported Contactmusic.
"No. We`re not in touch. I certainly wish her the best and I would like to think the same on her end, but we don`t speak. We haven`t spoken in years," he said.
Lachey is currently married to Vanessa Minnillo, who gave birth to their first child Camden last September.
Meanwhile, Simpson is planning to tie the knot with Johnson, a retired NFL player, in the coming months.
The couple also have a 14-month-old daughter Maxwell together.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt