Nick Lachey congratulates Jessica Simpson over child birth
London: Singer Nick Lachey gave his best wishes to ex-wife Jessica Simpson on the birth of her baby boy, Ace, with fiance Eric Johnson.
The 39-year-old singer, who married the fashion designer in 2002 before they split in 2005, has not been in touch with his ex-wife for years, reported Contactmusic.
"No. We`re not in touch. I certainly wish her the best and I would like to think the same on her end, but we don`t speak. We haven`t spoken in years," he said.
Lachey is currently married to Vanessa Minnillo, who gave birth to their first child Camden last September.
Meanwhile, Simpson is planning to tie the knot with Johnson, a retired NFL player, in the coming months.
The couple also have a 14-month-old daughter Maxwell together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama