Nicole Kidman kept me from giving up my acting dreams, says Naomi Watts
Washington: Naomi Watts, who had a tough time getting established in Hollywood when she first moved there in the early 90s, has said that her A-list friend Nicole Kidman’s words of encouragement helped her to stay motivated.
“She kept saying, ‘It’s just going to take one thing, one thing, Nay, and you know, if you’re in a hit film…then everything changes’,” Us magazine quoted her as saying during an interview with CBS’ ‘Sunday Morning.’
The 44-year-old actress and Kidman, who co-starred in the Australian indie film ‘Flirting’ back in 1991, and have remained close friends ever since.
She explained that she first moved to Hollywood with a 5-year plan, but the exhausting process of audition soon turned it into a 10-year plan, despite setbacks she decided to stick it out as she didn’t have a plan B.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Lata Mangeshkar remember Mohammed Rafi on 35th death anniversary
- 'Prem Rog' clocks 33 years, Rishi Kapoor thanks fans
- Alia Bhatt feels Karan Johar would be a 'funny' lawyer