Nicole Scherzinger offered 3 million pounds for `X Factor` return?
London: Media mogul Simon Cowell is reportedly ready to pay 3 million pounds to singer Nicole Scherzinger for her return as a judge to `X Factor`.
The 54-year-old `X Factor` boss thinks that Scherzinger, 35, is good at judging the show, and feels that the reality series would be more successful if she returns, reported Daily Mirror.
"Simon absolutely loves Nicole. She is his perfect judge. She is thought of as one of the family. Simon loves her both on screen and off and feels she has been extremely popular with the viewers," a source said.
"He is getting in quick because he doesn`t want to lose her to other commitments she has. Money is no object to Simon on this one. He is ready to throw whatever he has to at her. He will break the bank to keep her for a third series," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman