Nicole Scherzinger`s moment of horror
Spa-Francorchamps: Nicole Scherzinger was horrified when her boyfriend Lewis Hamilton was involved in a horror smash at the Belgian Grand Prix here.
Hamilton crashed out of the Belgian Grand Prix Sunday just seconds in to the race after a pile-up just seconds after it started on the course`s la Source hairpin bend.
The McLaren star`s dreams of success came to an abrupt end when he became involved in a dramatic four-car pile-up on the very first corner of the track - but thankfully he walked away unscathed.
Scherzinger could only look on in horror as she watched her boyfriend`s car propelled in to the air and smashed into tiny fragments. The fear in the eyes of the 34-year-old singer was unmistakable as she looked on in disbelief from the safety of the stands, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Although initially visibly shaken, Scherzinger closed her eyes in relief as she watched the 27-year-old sportsman safely walking away from the vehicle`s wreckage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?