Nicole Scherzinger slams Justin Bieber for late show
London: Nicole Scherzinger has slammed Justin Bieber for arriving two hours late on stage in London on Monday.
Speaking to Digital Spy, the former Pussycat Doll suggested that she wouldn`t have waited around for the teen popstar.
"I mean, if it were someone like Whitney Houston I`d be waiting!" the Mirror quoted her as saying.
She added that she`s getting too old to stay up late these days so she doesn`t have a lot of patience for that kind of thing.
When quizzed if she`d ever been late for a gig, she said that her team runs this ship like a military.
She said that when you`ve got a lot of young fans, it`s important to be on time, especially if they have school the next day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See pics: Amitabh Bachchan's 'moments' with Dharavi rock band!
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra’s first baby expected in January?
- Difference of opinion creates rift between Kangana Ranaut, Vishal Bharadwaj?
- I think we have too many holidays in this country: John Abraham
- Post injury, Ranveer Singh back in business