Nicole Scherzinger wants to stay simple, grounded
Los Angeles: ‘Boomerang’ singer Nicole Scherzinger feels showbiz can end up ruining one`s personal life. That is why she tries to stay simple and grounded.
Scherzinger, who is in a relationship with Formula 1 ace Lewis Hamilton, admits that being in the spotlight constantly, is hard.
"It`s tough, because they make your personal life public in the industry, and they want to know everything. It also sometimes affect my relationship with Hamilton," said Scherzinger, reports contactmusic.com.
"It`s up to you to stay grounded and keep your family, friends, around you," added Scherzinger.
The former Pussycat Dolls star has also learned not to trust everyone in the industry.
"The same people who build you up can`t wait to drop and break you down. And that`s why you have songs like ‘Boomerang’ that are all about resilience," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never imagined I'll be around for so long: Juhi Chawla
- 'A visionary passes away' - Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- Renault India ropes in Ranbir Kapoor as brand ambassador
- Looking forward to M S Dhoni biopic: Irfan Pathan
- Ace comedian Kapil Sharma celebrates his US-Canada show's success