Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi ‘planning to cash in on pregnancy announcement’
New York: TV reality star Nicole `Snooki` Polizzi is expecting her first child with beau Jionni LaValle and has plans to bankroll her mommy-to-be status into becoming “the next Kourtney Kardashian”, according to sources.
Though the 24-year-old has denied she’s expecting, sources say trashy the ‘Jersey Shore’ guidette is indeed pregnant and is roughly three months along.
According to sources, the reality star has already brokered a deal to announce the news on the cover of Us Weekly after she shopped the story to several celebrity magazines.
However, sources tell Page Six that MTV is worried about how to manage the news, given that Polizzi’s hard-partying, booze-swilling ways have just been turned into a ‘Jersey Shore’ spinoff with Jenni “JWoww” Farley, which has begun shooting in New Jersey.
“MTV went into crisis mode after they found out,” the New York Post quoted a source as saying.
“They’re trying to hide it because it would greatly affect the creative direction of the show,” the source said.
The untitled new show has just begun taping and focuses on the ladies’ relationship as friends and roommates — and whatever adventures come their way.
Star magazine reported a few weeks ago that Snooki was pregnant but had told “only her close friends and family.” But Polizzi went on “GMA” on Feb. 2 to tell Lara Spencer, “I definitely do want kids, but I’m not pregnant . . . Being pregnant should be a real thing and a happy thing, and I’m not.”
Since then, Polizzi, who last year lost 20 pounds off of her 4-foot-9 frame by working out, eating healthy and taking a weight-loss supplement, has started filming her new show in Jersey City. Photos taken on the set shown her carrying large bags to hide her belly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's 'Jagga Jasoos' release delayed? Anurag Basu spills the beans
- Akshay Kumar shares favourite deleted scene from 'Jolly LL.B 2' - Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- 'Rangoon' a competition among Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Kangana Ranaut: Kareena
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'