Nikitin Dheer gets hitched to Kratika Sengar
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Son of veteran actor Panjak Dheer- Nikitin- entered matrimony with Kratika Sengar on September 3.
The actor, who played Tangabali in Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Chennai Express’ exchanged marital vows with Kratika in a gala wedding ceremony attended by a number of popular personalities from the world of TV and film.
Kratika who is also an actress has played Rani Lakshmibai in Zee TV’s ‘Ek Veer Stree Ki Kahaani... Jhansi Ki Rani’ and Aarti Yash Scindia in ‘Punar Vivaah’.
Kratika impressed senior Dheer so much while shooting for a film directed by him that he chose her for his ladla beta.
Nikitin posted a picture on Instagram and captioned it “Its Official”.
Here’s wishing the newlywed couple a very happy and a blissful married life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Issues brewing between Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif?
- Nana Patekar's temper is justified: John Abraham
- See pics: Amitabh Bachchan's 'moments' with Dharavi rock band!
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra’s first baby expected in January?
- Difference of opinion creates rift between Kangana Ranaut, Vishal Bharadwaj?