No cricket without Sachin Tendulkar for Madhuri Dixit
Mumbai: Actress Madhuri Dixit says it is hard to imagine the world of cricket without master blaster Sachin Tendulkar, who has retired from international cricket after a 24-year long career.
She hopes the legend passes on his art to other aspirants.
"It is very hard to imagine cricket without Sachin. I would just say all the best to him. I would wish that he shares his this art with other people, teaches them to play the game (of cricket)," Madhuri said.
"He is an inspiration for so many people. It is very painful for all his fans that this is his last cricket match," she added.
Sachin played his last test, his 200th, at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. In the first innings got out after scoring 74 runs. However, the country won the series by 126 runs.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya