No cricket without Sachin Tendulkar for Madhuri Dixit
Mumbai: Actress Madhuri Dixit says it is hard to imagine the world of cricket without master blaster Sachin Tendulkar, who has retired from international cricket after a 24-year long career.
She hopes the legend passes on his art to other aspirants.
"It is very hard to imagine cricket without Sachin. I would just say all the best to him. I would wish that he shares his this art with other people, teaches them to play the game (of cricket)," Madhuri said.
"He is an inspiration for so many people. It is very painful for all his fans that this is his last cricket match," she added.
Sachin played his last test, his 200th, at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. In the first innings got out after scoring 74 runs. However, the country won the series by 126 runs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!