No entry to Imran Khan`s new house
New Delhi: Imran Khan has been snowed under with requests from architects and interior design magazines ever since he got his ancestral home renovated -- however, the actor is not keen to let anyone enter his private pad.
Imran`s house in Pali Hill, Mumbai, belonged to his grandfather, late filmmaker Nasir Hussain, and it has been there for the past 50 years. The house is eco-friendly with interesting aspects like solar panels, water harvesting and perfect ventilation.
It took nearly two years for the renovation to be completed and the actor moved into the home only last month. Ever since, he has been flooded with requests from magazines, which are keen to profile Imran on their cover, but he isn`t keen on it.
The 30-year-old, recently seen in ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’, is not ready to budge.
"Imran has as of now given a blanket `no` to all the magazines who have got in touch with him to cover his house. He wants his house to be his den and does not want to share his space," said a source close to the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!