No means no - Pooja Bhatt tells celeb agents
Mumbai: Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has set the record straight for celebrity agents who have been going "against protocol" to get a place for their clients in her movies.
"To most well meaning agents out there - surpassing me and contacting my father (Mahesh Bhatt) or the directors I hire is not going to get your actor the role," Pooja, who produces films under her banner Fisheye Network, posted on her Twitter page.
Visibly upset by an incident, she added: "When I have said `no` it means `no`. Attempting to chat up the hapless director won`t quite help. It`s not in order and against protocol.
"As for the casting couch? Fisheye Network operates like Disney! The only person you can flirt with to get the part is probably `Goofy`!"
Fisheye Network has so far doled out films like `Sur`,`Jism`, `Paap` and `Jism 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday