No means no - Pooja Bhatt tells celeb agents
Mumbai: Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has set the record straight for celebrity agents who have been going "against protocol" to get a place for their clients in her movies.
"To most well meaning agents out there - surpassing me and contacting my father (Mahesh Bhatt) or the directors I hire is not going to get your actor the role," Pooja, who produces films under her banner Fisheye Network, posted on her Twitter page.
Visibly upset by an incident, she added: "When I have said `no` it means `no`. Attempting to chat up the hapless director won`t quite help. It`s not in order and against protocol.
"As for the casting couch? Fisheye Network operates like Disney! The only person you can flirt with to get the part is probably `Goofy`!"
Fisheye Network has so far doled out films like `Sur`,`Jism`, `Paap` and `Jism 2`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- 'Foo Fighters' dedicates free EP to Paris
- Swaragini: Will Swara prove her innocence? Will Mom, Badi Ma have faith in her again?
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Lawyer slaps 'sedition' charges on Aamir Khan
- Intolerance issue: Sedition case filed against Aamir Khan
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence