No mood to party: Rhea Kapoor
Mumbai: Tinsel town is abuzz with Diwali celebrations, but `Aisha` producer Rhea Kapoor says she is in no mood to party.
"Nowadays I am never in a mood to party, all I want to do is curl up with my iPod or laptop and watch shows or documentaries. Oh age," tweeted the 23-year-old.
Rhea feels age is catching up on her and that her idea of partying is changing accordingly.
"My idea of a rollicking good time is a bottle of pinot, great conversation and good music," she added.
Nevertheless, she is trying to get into the Diwali mode with some card parties.
"Aah well, going to throw on an (outfit by) Anamika Khanna, some kajal and play some cards at my friends` Diwali party. Sonam Kapoor is fully decked."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sydney Pollack's `Tootsie` voted `greatest film ever` by actors
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black support Obama's Iran nuclear deal
- CW working on `gritty` adaptation of `Little Women`
- Shafqat Amanat Ali`s song featuring Naseeruddin Shah released
- Rajkumar Hirani to direct Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut in a commercial