No more films for Sonali after `Once Upon...`
Mumbai: ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2’ may be Sonali Bendre`s last film, if she has her way.
"Yes, I am doing a film. It`s a role in `Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2` and I don`t know if I will ever do another film. But this role was very interesting and I said yes to it," the 37-year-old said here on the sidelines of the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW).
The actress is making her comeback with the Ekta Kapoor production.
She says that the Balaji Telefilms team is like family to her and that`s the reason she agreed to do the movie.
"It`s Balaji`s film, which is Ekta (Kapoor) and Shobha (Kapoor) aunty and they are like family. So Shobha aunty spoke to my mother-in-law and said I want your daughter-in-law to do this and it was a very nice role and I did agree," Sonali said.
‘Once Upon...’ is being directed by Milan Luthria, who has chalked out a special role for Sonali.
The 37-year-old was last seen in a guest appearance in 2003 hit ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’.
Sonali was at IIJW to walk the ramp for jewellery designer Anand Shah. She was a successful model before her acting career took off, but Sonali says she is petrified of walking the ramp.
"(I was) Very nervous because I am not used to walking the ramp (anymore). I have been seeing his (Anand Shah) designs. Unfortunately, I couldn`t walk for him earlier," Sonali said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preparing for your dream job? Opt for an in-person interview
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video