No more kissing scenes for Kareena Kapoor Khan!
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Kareena Kapoor Khan, who had no inhibitions in grooving to a raunchy item number- ‘Fevicol se’ from ‘Dabangg 2’, her first assignment post marriage to long-time beau Saif Ali Khan, has now said no to kissing scenes.
Buzz has it that the actress had to lock lips with her ‘Satyagraha’ co-star Ajay Devgn. But the Begum of Pataudi has decided not to get too intimate with her male co-stars. Not just the actress, but her husband Saif too has reservations kissing his co-actresses ever since he entered matrimony with Bebo.
Kareena and Ajay have acted in Rohit Shetty’s ‘Golmaal’ series and have also enacted intimate scenes in ‘Omkara’ which was Vishal Bharadwaj’s adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Othello.
The Kapoor girl has done films like ‘Tashan’, ‘Chameli’, and ‘Heroine’ where she was required to shed her inhibitions. But post marriage, it’s a different story altogether.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!