No on-screen kissing and bikinis for Tamannaah Bhatia
New Delhi: Tamannaah Bhatia, who will be foraying into Bollywood with Sajid Khan’s ‘Himmatwala’ remake, strictly follows one rule when it comes to her films – no kissing on screen or wearing bikinis.
“I don’t kiss on screen and nor will I ever don a bikini. I have followed it so far and continue to do so,” a leading daily quoted her as saying.
The 23-year-old actress – who made her debut with the Hindi film ‘Chand Sa Roshan Chehra’ in 2005 - headed southwards owing to lack of good scripts coming her way in Bollywood back then.
“I sign films that I enjoy watching as an audience and Himmatwala is one such movie and therefore I signed it after waiting for so long. While I was working down South, I got many offers but nothing interested me as an audience,” she said.
Tamannaah - who stars apposite Ajay Devgn in ‘Himmatwala’ - will be playing Sridevi’s part in the remake of the 1983 hit flick, which had made Sridevi an icon in that era.
Here’s wishing Tamannaah all the very best for her big break in Bollywood!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!