No SFL video, ‘Ghanchakkar’ for Sanjay Dutt
Mumbai: Ever since the Supreme Court passed its verdict on the 1993 Mumbai blasts, Sanjay Dutt has been on his toes. The actor has to complete his pending projects in a span of 3 weeks before he surrenders to the police.
Dutt, who has been sentenced to 5 years’ imprisonment for illegal possession of arms and will have to spend three and a half years in jail, will not have the time to do a cameo in the Vidya Balan-Emraan Hashmi starrer ‘Ghanchakkar’. Apparently, it was Vidya Balan who was keen on seeing Dutt making a special appearance in her film. But the lady will now have to wait until the actor makes a comeback after serving the jail term.
Not just that, Dutt has also dropped the plans of shooting a music video for Super Fight League. Raj Kundra, co-founder of the league, doesn’t want to pressurise Sanjay Dutt, as he wants the actor to spend time with his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?