No starry tantrums from Rita Ora
Los Angeles: Singer Rita Ora might be popular but she does not have any demands like a star.
The 21-year-old, who rose to fame with numbers like "Hot right now", "How do we (Party)" and "R.I.P" has very basic demands backstage and does not even demand alcohol.
"All Rita ever asks for is teabags and a packet of biscuits. There`s no booze," a website has quoted a source as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona