Not gained as much weight compared to first pregnancy, says Jessica Simpson
Los Angeles: Pregnant star Jessica Simpson believes she has gained only half the weight compared to her first pregnancy.
The 32-year-old singer-turned-fashion designer is expecting a baby boy this summer with her fiance Eric Johnson, reported Radar online.
Simpson had gained a whopping 60 pounds during her first pregnancy.
"Now I`m working out three times a week. I`ve only gained half of what I did in my first pregnancy!"
"With my first pregnancy I really let go. I felt like I deserved to eat whatever I wanted," Simpson said.
Simpson, who is a mother of a 11-month-old daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson, is also experimenting with her clothes.
"This time around I`ve been less about the fashion and more about the comfort. With Maxwell I tried to wear heels the whole time but it hurt my knees. Now I`m wearing more flats."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'