Not starting a family right now: Vidya Balan
Mumbai: Squashing rumours of her pregnancy, actress Vidya Balan has said that "right now" she doesn`t see any possibility of starting a family.
At an event to promote her forthcoming film "Shaadi Ke Side Effects" Friday, when asked when does she plan to start a family, Vidya said: "Inshallah one day I will be able to answer your question, but right now I don`t see any possibility."
Vidya married UTV Studios CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur in December 2012. Rumours of her pregnancy have been rife lately.
However, she is currently totally focussed on promoting "Shaadi Ke Side Effects" in which she stars with Farhan Akhtar. The film hits theatres Feb 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday