Nothing can hurt him after his son`s death, says John Travolta
London: John Travolta has revealed that no piece of untrue gossip or unfounded allegation bothers him other than the sudden death of his 16-year-old son Jett.
The 59-year-old actor`s son died during a seizure on a family holiday in the Bahamas in 2009.
He told the Daily Express that those are the lows from which it is hard to recover.
Travolta said that the hurt after the death of his son is indescribable and a strong family life is needed to deal with such a thing.
He said that after his son`s death he is capable of dealing with anything and moving on, as he is not like other people, who become bitter or cynical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here