Now Ranbir, Kareena’s other cousin Aadar joins Bollywood
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Armaan Jain, cousin to the raving stars Ranveer and Kareena is all set to make his debut with ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. And he is not the only one.
His younger sibling Aadar Jain is also reportedly going to star in a big production soon. A leading daily reported the that Aadar, who is the son of Reema Kapoor Jain, has been working behind the camera so far is set to mark his debut soon.
The 20 year old assisted Karan Johar for the hit teen romance, ‘Student Of The Year’ which released in 2012. The youngster is also working for Farah Khan for the much awaited ‘ Happy New Year’ and is going to be working for Karan Malhotra’s ‘Shuddhi’. Not only that, Aadar has had acting lessons from the theatre veteran Barry John, who has also trained Shah Rukh Khan before he made his entry to Bollywood.
Aadar has studied acting and filmmaking at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in the US and plans to join his brother and cousins in the race for superstardom.
We wish both the youngsters all the best and hope they make it big!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'