Omi Vadya hits jackpot with `Big In Bollywood`
Mumbai: Indian-American actor Omi Vaidya is on a high after his documentary ‘Big In Bollywood’ was declared the best foreign film at the recently concluded Las Vegas Film Festival.
"My documentary `Big in Bollywood` wins Best Foreign Film at the Las Vegas Film Festival. Jackpot," Omi, 27, tweeted Sunday.
The documentary chronicles Omi`s struggling days as an actor in Los Angeles and how he lands a dream role in blockbuster ‘3 Idiots’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale