Only boys should call me `Bhai`: Salman Khan
Mumbai: It`s a known that superstar Salman Khan`s friends and fans fondly call him `bhai`, but he says that only boys should address him that.
At the launch of "Jumme ki raat" Friday, a song from his forthcoming film "Kick", his fans were going berserk, especially the girls who started shouting "Sallu, Sallu" and "Jaanu, Jaanu".
But the 48-year-old asked them to call him `bhai` (brother).
When Salman said that, a reporter teasingly asked him why did he want to be called `bhai` when girls want to make you `jaan`?
Responding, Salman said humorously: "I am `bhai` only for boys, and I have two sisters and two rakhi sisters. And thanks for all your love."
Directed by Sajid Nadiadwala, "Kick", which stars Sri Lankan actress Jacqueline Fernandez as Salman`s love interest, will come out on Eid.
When asked what gives you kick in real life, he said: "If somebody tries to bog me down, I try to prove him wrong and if somebody gives me compliment, I try to work harder."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now