Ora didn`t religiously follow school rulebook
London: Singer Rita Ora says that she was not a very obedient student during her school days and was not always good with rules.
The 21-year-old singer studied at the Sylvia Young Theatre School here.
"It wasn`t like `Glee`, sure there was the musical theatre lot and you have to do every class, like tap and ballet, but it was cool. It wasn`t just jazz hands," Ora, 21, said.
"I was cheeky. I hated wearing a hairnet. Sylvia would come into ballet class and catch me without one. Rita, there are some rules. This is a serious matter she`d say," she added.
Ora also admitted she expected to be famous as soon as she finished school and was upset by the constant rejection she faced.
"When I left Sylvia`s at 16, I thought I`d be famous a week later. I got slayed," More magazine quoted Ora as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!