Oscar statue engraving with DiCaprio`s name ?
London: Leading International channel has confused the fans by "accidentally" revealing the engraving for the Oscars listing Leonardo DiCaprio as the winner for `The Wolf Of Wall Street`.
The network was showing a report on the upcoming 86th Academy Awards, which set rumors ablaze about the actor being chosen for the award, website reported.
However, the engraving doesn`t imply that the `Titanic` star has won the award as the Academy makes an award for each nominee with their name engraved on it in order to have a personalized statuette on hand once the winner is revealed and the losers` nameplates are then melted down after the event.
DiCaprio has been nominated for `Best Actor` alongside Christian Bale, Bruce Dern, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Matthew McConaughey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar shares favourite deleted scene from 'Jolly LL.B 2' - Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- 'Rangoon' a competition among Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Kangana Ranaut: Kareena
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office
- Ayushmann Khurrana and Tabu in Sriram Raghavan’s next
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'