Overnight success is overrated: Olivia Wilde
New York: Actress Olivia Wilde feels the pre-conceived notion of having success at the age of 25 in Hollywood is `ludicrous`.
The 30-year-old `Cowboys & Aliens` star rather wants to enjoy her career, reportedly. "There is this idea in Hollywood you have to have had a huge success by the age of 25, and that`s obviously ludicrous.
"It affects us all. I have to be successful by the time I`m 30 or I`m a failure. That`s not true. I wish at 18 I would have thought, `It`s OK, I can make one thing a year. I don`t have to make 12 projects`," she said.
Wilde also advised younger generation of actors to enjoy their time. "Chill out, calm down, you have time," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!