Padma Lakshmi dons yummy mummy look for stroll with daughter in NY
London: Former model-turned-TV host Padma Lakshmi was spotted donning a yummy mummy look for a stroll with her one-year-old daughter in New York.
Krishna Thea watched the bustling traffic of the Big Apple as she hung in her baby carrier that was strapped to her mother’s chest, reports the Daily Mail.
The Top Chef host wore flared jeans and an orange cardigan and carried a small brown bag.
Her adorable baby wore pink tights a hood fur-line coat and had some extra flare with silver booties and a pink ribbon in her hair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!