Pakistani actress Sana Nawaz slams Veena Malik
Amritsar: Pakistani actress-model Sana Nawaz has slammed Veena Malik over her alleged nude photo shoot for an Indian magazine.
Veena has been facing flak from Pakistan for posing nude, even though the actress has denied doing so saying that the pictures are morphed. She has even filed a lawsuit against the magazine.
But her country cousin Sana doesn`t seem to believe her. "Veena Malik did all that stunt for cheap publicity and to show the Pakistani film industry in a bad light," she said.
Sana was here in Amritsar to shoot `Dil Pardesi Ho Gaya`, a Punjabi movie directed by Takur Tapasvi.
Sana claimed that due to the Veena`s act, Pakistan in the future will hesitate to allow actresses from the country to visit India.
She also claimed that her movie, being shot in Amritsar, would be helpful in creating good relations between people of the two neighbouring nations.
During her visit she also paid obeisance at the Golden Temple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled