Pakistani actress Sana Nawaz slams Veena Malik
Amritsar: Pakistani actress-model Sana Nawaz has slammed Veena Malik over her alleged nude photo shoot for an Indian magazine.
Veena has been facing flak from Pakistan for posing nude, even though the actress has denied doing so saying that the pictures are morphed. She has even filed a lawsuit against the magazine.
But her country cousin Sana doesn`t seem to believe her. "Veena Malik did all that stunt for cheap publicity and to show the Pakistani film industry in a bad light," she said.
Sana was here in Amritsar to shoot `Dil Pardesi Ho Gaya`, a Punjabi movie directed by Takur Tapasvi.
Sana claimed that due to the Veena`s act, Pakistan in the future will hesitate to allow actresses from the country to visit India.
She also claimed that her movie, being shot in Amritsar, would be helpful in creating good relations between people of the two neighbouring nations.
During her visit she also paid obeisance at the Golden Temple.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya