Pakistani PM condoles Rajesh Khanna`s death
Islamabad: Pakistani Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf Wednesday expressed his condolences on the death of renowned Bollywood actor Rajesh Khanna.
Ashraf said Rajesh Khanna was a great actor whose contribution to films and arts would be long remembered, Geo News reported citing a press release issued by the prime minister`s office.
The prime minister said Rajesh Khanna had a large fan following across the border, and that he captivated the audience with his excellent acting skills.
The actor, who acted in immortal Hindi hits like "Anand", "Kati Patang" and "Aradhana", died Wednesday morning in Mumbai. He was 69.
Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh also condoled the superstar`s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama