Paloma Faith doesn`t use full-length mirror
London: Thanks to her eating habit, singer Paloma Faith says she avoids seeing herself in full length mirror.
"There were a lot of things about body image. I used to comfort eat. I went to school a size 8 and came out a size 12. Spending three years all day, every day in front of a mirror in a leotard is difficult," contactmusic.com quoted Faith, 27.
"I still don`t have mirrors in my house that show my full length. I have one that leans against a wall and I can`t get far enough back to see my head, so then I go to the bathroom mirror to see my face. It`s a bit distorted and I think it`s better in a way," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya