Paris Hilton enjoying being single
Los Angeles: Socialite Paris Hilton is not the one to mourn the end of her much publicised romance with `The Hills` star Doug Reinhardt.
The 29-year-old reality star says she is enjoying single life and wants positive people around her, Access Hollywood reported.
While Hilton`s publicist has said that it was she who broke up with Reinhardt, the actor claims he and Hilton had broken up in the middle of April and not over two weeks prior, as her representative said.
But the celebrity says her former beau is "just angry."
"I am great and enjoying being single," she said, adding, "He is just angry because I broke up with him." Hilton is now looking for better influences in her life.
"I need more positive people around me and people who love me for me," she said.
The hotel heiress has just finished shooting her latest "BFF" show in Dubai and is now working on a follow-up to her 2006 music debut "Paris."
"I am currently working on my new album. And it will be very different from my last one," she said.
The break-up news came amid rumours that Hilton was planning to tie the knot with Reinhardt.
Since her split, Hilton has been linked to Kim Kardashian`s ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush but she has denied it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'