Paris Hilton targeted by `Bling Ring` copycats
Los Angeles: Hotel heiress Paris Hilton says she has bad luck when it comes to thieves admitting a new group of girls crashed her party and tried to steal her stuff.
In a scenario similar to the infamous `Bling Ring` in which the star was one of the victims, a group of girls reportedly sneaked into her house and tried to take off with designer handbags and clothing from her bedroom, reported TMZ Online.
Hilton threw herself a going-away party at her beach house in Malibu before she jetted off to Amnesia in Ibiza. The thieves allegedly crashed her house party and sneaked into her room without the guests knowing.
The culprits didn`t make it far though as a valet spotted them down the road from Hilton`s house, and the girls immediately fled the scene leaving their stolen items behind. All the loot was turned over to the law enforcement.
"I have bad luck when it comes to thieves... They tried to steal my new collection of @PHpurses from my Malibu house," Hilton posted on her Twitter page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!