Paris Jackson to undergo intense therapy after suicide attempt
London: Paris Jackson, who is in hospital after attempting suicide on June 5, will soon be undergoing a treatment.
The daughter of pop legend Michael Jackson is fighting with depression and her treatment will start after a decision about where she will spend the rest of the summer is taken, the Mirror reported.
The 15-year-old had planned to stay with her mother, Debbie Rowe, at her horse ranch near the city, before she tried to kill herself.
A source has revealed to the publication that Paris will have to go through a very intense therapy for couple of weeks before anything else happens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?