Paris Jackson vows to `karate chop` MJ`s `killer` Dr Conrad Murray
London: Michael Jackson`s daughter Paris has reportedly vowed to "karate chop" Dr Conrad Murray to make him appear at the family`s trial.
A source said told the Sun that Paris wants to kick Murray`s butt.
The source said that she wants Murray to explain what pressure he was under to make Michael perform and when she herself gives the evidence she is planning to tear him apart.
Paris, who is a martial arts expert, believes that his evidence is key to winning a 26- billion-payout from concert promoter AEG.
A wrongful death lawsuit claims that AEG had negligently hired Murray, who killed Michael with a lethal propofol dose in 2009.
Murray has refused to face the Los Angeles court to say whether he was forced to pump the King of Pop full of drugs to perform at shows.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show