Parole hearing for John Lennon`s killer postponed
New York: The parole hearing for John Lennon`s killer has been postponed for a month.
Mark David Chapman was scheduled to be interviewed this week at Attica Correctional Facility in upstate New York.
A spokesman for the Division of Parole now says Chapman was told Tuesday that his interview has been rescheduled for early September.
The parole board says it`s awaiting more information so that it has a complete record. It didn`t specify what.
The 55-year-old Chapman has been denied parole five times and has appeared before the board every two years since 2000.
He`s serving a sentence of 20 years to life for shooting Lennon four times outside the ex-Beatle`s Manhattan apartment building in 1980.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!