Paternity suit was horrible: Keanu Reeves
Los Angeles: Keanu Reeves says he was really upset after one of his fans accused him of fathering her children.
Canadian Karen Sala had claimed that Reeves was the father of her four now adult children. She had even filed a paternity suit in 2009, asking for $3 million a month for spousal support and $150,000 a month in retroactive child support.
However, the DNA reports proved that the woman was lying, but Reeves admits it was an awful experience.
"Accused me of being a father. I had to go to court. It was horrible. I didn`t do it. I`m not the dad," usmagazine.com quoted him as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?