Paul Walker`s autopsy delayed
Los Angeles: The body of actor Paul Walker, who died in a car crash Nov 30, is reportedly unidentifiable and the coroner needs his dental records to identify him.
According to the representative for the Los Angeles county coroner, the bodies of Paul and his friend-business partner Roger Rodas, who was with him in the car, are currently unidentifiable.
Their autopsies will be delayed until later this week, reports tmz.com.
The coroner needs their dental records to identify the bodies.
The accident took place Saturday in Santa Clarita, California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs
- Ellie Goulding suffering from heart problem
- Hrithik Roshan to champion 'World's Largest Lesson'